FlyCleaners is committed to providing you with reliable and timely service. We will automatically credit your account $5 each time we are late to an appointment or your order is delayed.
We will give you a $5 credit if our FlyGuy/FlyGal arrives at your location more than 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment time/window. Please note that our guarantee pertains only to arriving at your location, and that additional time may be required to find parking, contact you, obtain access to your building, or travel through your building to make a pickup or dropoff.
We will give you a $5 credit for each day that your laundry or dry-cleaning order is delayed.
- A laundry order is considered delayed if it is not ready for delivery by the end of the day after it was picked up.
- A dry-cleaning order is considered delayed if it is not ready for delivery by the end of the 4th day following the day it was picked up, subject to the following conditions:
- There were no major US holidays during that period of time.
- Your order contained 20 or fewer garments.
- Your order contained no items requiring special attention, an unusual amount of care, or a significant amount of repair.
Legal Terms and Conditions
We offer an on-time guarantee for our services, and will credit your account with a $5 credit for each Late Appointment or Delayed Order where no Exception applies (the “Guarantee”). Credits will only be applied to your account only, are non-transferable, and have no independent cash value. “Late Appointment” means arrival at your location more than thirty minutes after the scheduled appointment time/window. “Delayed Order” means a laundry order that is not ready to be scheduled for delivery by the end of the next calendar day following pickup or a dry-cleaning order that is not ready to be scheduled for delivery by the end of the fourth calendar day following pickup. The Guarantee is your exclusive remedy in the event of a Late Appointment or Delayed Order (“Service Failure”).
A Service Failure will not exist if any of the following (each, an “Exception”) applies:
- The Late Appointment was scheduled for delivery on a known high-traffic day (such as the Wednesday immediately prior to Thanksgiving, the day before Christmas Day, and the day before New Year’s Day), a special event day (such as the NYC Marathon/Bike Tour, dignitary visits, parades, demonstrations, UN Week, etc.) or a severe inclement weather day, and was delivered within 90 minutes of the scheduled appointment time/window.
- If your order is placed and the processing time spans a major holiday (such as New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, etc.).
- You provide us with an incorrect address or ZIP code, which causes the Late Appointment.
- Your account was not in good standing, or had an invalid method of payment, and delivery of an order was delayed pending the resolution of such issues.
The following limitations apply:
- No credit for a Delayed Order will be issued if your dry-cleaning order contained more than twenty garments, or the dry-cleaning order contained items requiring special attention, an unusual amount of care, or a significant amount of repair.
- One $5 credit will be issued per Late Appointment, regardless of the number of orders to be picked up or delivered at such appointment.
- One $5 credit will be issued for each day of each Delayed Order.
The Guarantee can be suspended, modified or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you. If the Guarantee is suspended or revoked, we make no other promises or regarding Late Appointments or Delayed Orders. This Guarantee is subject to applicable law.