The Right Place for You
Are you independent? Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you prefer management that lets you solve things the way you want to solve them? Then we could be the right place for you! We appreciate free-thinking individuals who take pride and responsibility in their work. Our customer support is no cakewalk, but for anyone with experience, it will be nothing you haven’t seen before.
Our company is seeking Remote Customer Support Associates in the Denver and NYC metro area who can be a part of our growing Support team. The right candidates will have a deep passion to research complex problems, wants to know the ins and out of our business, strong empathy for our customers, a dogged focus on fixing customer issues in creative ways, all while working with and providing the rest of the organization crucial insights to ensure that support contacts are minimized.
- You will be a helpful and empathetic communicator across all channels — phone, twitter, live chat, and email.
- You will solve customer contacts swiftly and to a high degree of satisfaction.
- You'll develop a deep understanding of our business operations, especially as top-tier interactions will involve items lost or damaged during our laundry or dry cleaning processes and solutions will require creative investigation and complex logical thinking with all levels of the company.
- You will always make customers your #1 priority and solve interactions from their most basic level (how does pricing work?) to their most complex (where is my stuff?).
- You'll properly code each interaction in such a way that tangible, actionable insights can be drawn by operations and the rest of the organization to make improvements to the overall business.
- Our customer support can be difficult at times due to the amount of research and patience it takes to complete a case. Someone without at least a year of prior support experience will not be able to handle the intricacies of this position. Therefore, the right candidate must have 1+ years of customer service through phone and emails.
- Experience with Live Chat preferred, but not required.
- This position would be great for people with creative backgrounds like Actors, Comedians, Singers, Waitstaff, Magicians, or any other dynamic positions.
- Some experience with ZenDesk preferred, but not required.
- Talented, empathetic, and unwavering in pursuit of customer needs.
- Desire to investigate and solve complex problems.
- Resilient and thick-skinned, especially given the emotional/personal nature of dealing with people’s personal items.
- Proactive and desire to work in a startup-like environment.
- Organized and disciplined.
- Can work individually or with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and superior resolution and decision-making skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Position is remote, but will require you to come to a Denver shared work space once a month.
- We are hiring for part time and full-time employees.
- Flexible availability a must! Our Support hours are from 7am-11pm.
Your life is modern, sleek and humming along, but when it comes to cleaning your clothes, it's still the same old process. Whether you're wasting away in the laundromat, rushing home to catch the cleaners before they close or lugging your wash n' fold down the block, the whole thing just seems so...dated. Our company is bringing dry cleaning and laundry into this century in a way that fits with the way you live...now.
That means putting our customers at the center of everything we do. We provide "at your door" service, usually within 30 minutes. Customers can schedule instant pickups and deliveries, set up their preferences, check on the status of their clothes and review their orders, all from that beautiful glowing rectangle referred to as a smartphone.
While we use technology to deliver superior service, we also believe that this is a people business and treat our customers with respect, as well as, a bit of fun and friendliness. We also support our growing team of Drivers, who are out on the street, delivering a top-notch experience to our customers every day.
Send either a Short Summary Statement or Cover Letter to us, as well as your Resume.Apply for this position