FlyCleaners is seeking a Manager of Customer Support to inspire and lead our support team to excellence. You should possess a passion for understanding the business from the ground up as you will be closely integrated with our Operations team and will have daily access to our executives ensuring we are meeting our business needs. The right candidate will possess a deep passion for the customer experience, will lead by example, and will not be afraid to get their hands dirty.
We are a team of fast movers and thinkers driving a superior experience for our customers. Our team is collaborative, thoughtful, and vocal. The work they do daily and information they provide, not only to our customers but throughout our business, impacts the future of our business and experience for our customers which is why they are so important.
- Hires and manages a team of Customer Support Associates to ensure that customer contacts are solved swiftly and to a high degree of satisfaction
- Recruits a top-notch team of talented, empathetic, and dedicated Customer Support associates that make customers their #1 priority solving contacts swiftly and to a high degree of satisfaction
- Focus on professional development ensuring associates are happy and quality is consistently top notch amongst the team
- Deep understanding of our business operations, especially as top-tier contacts will require creative investigation and complex logical thinking
- Launches and operates new support channels including and is always on top of the newest technology
- Closely reviews data to ensure that team is performing to business expectations and is able to handle the level of support contacts while balancing quality and productivity
- Ability to adapt to a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Driven by a fresh perspective and entrepreneurial spirit
- Reports to the VP of Operations
- Experience hiring and managing a team
- Desire to investigate and solve complex problems
- 1 year of Customer Support Supervisory or Management experience encompassed within 3+ years of Customer Support experience
- Operational heavy business and or Ecommerce experience preferred
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time to get them done
- Resilient and thick-skinned approaching all interactions with diplomacy, tact and poise while under pressure especially given the emotional/personal nature of dealing with customer’s personal items
- Proactive, confident, and a desire to help build a growing business
- Ability to connect with people and to tailor your interactions to your audience
- Organized and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills and superior resolution and decision-making skills
- Ability to think systematically, analytically and to set clear priorities
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Kind, sincere, and energetic
- Position is New York City based
What you'll get
- Opportunity to work with a passionate and brilliant team
- Health Insurance
- Citi Bike Membership
- Company lunch every week
Your life is modern, sleek and humming along but when it comes to cleaning your clothes, it's still the same old process. We built FlyCleaners to make your life easier via a few simple swipes of our app. You will gain back your personal time in no time. No more wasting away at the laundromat or rushing home to get to the cleaners just to find they are closed.
Since November of 2014 FlyCleaners has been providing "at your door" service, usually within 30 minutes. Our customers are able to schedule instant pickups and deliveries, set up their preferences, check on the status of their clothes and review their orders all through their smartphone.
Send either a Resume, CV, Short Summary Statement, Cover Letter, or a combination of them all to us. Thanks and looking forward to learning more about you!Apply for this position