We are looking for a dynamic, quick on their feet, passionate individual to join our team as an Operations Manager. This is a critical position within the organization, with a direct impact on our customer experience. You will report to the VP of Operations and you will be directly responsible for a team of passionate Operations Associates, our fleet of 30+ vehicles, as well as nearly 100 drivers.
FlyCleaners is an app-based on-demand laundry and dry-cleaning business operating in New York City. At FlyCleaners, we believe that free time is priceless and that's why we've committed ourselves to taking away our customers' least favorite chore. We're committed to quality and service and on a mission to expand and grow to save all Americans from the tedious task of doing their laundry.
What You'll Do
- Mentor, develop and manage a team of Operations Associates to ensure that all Human Resource, Recruiting & Training, Fleet Management, as well as day to day driver schedules are meeting the needs and expectations of the organization.
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Drive continuous process improvements based on day to day findings so that we are always moving towards greater efficiencies and an excellent customer experience.
- Ensure that we are meeting staffing goals by experimenting with new and creative ways to recruit, train, and develop new hires into high performing employees.
- Track and manage the state of our vehicle fleet and ensure that we meet our scheduling needs, all the while making sure our vehicles are presentable and accurately represent our brand.
- Think critically and analytically and make fact and data based recommendations for process improvement.
What You Need
- 3+ years in an operational environment.
- 3+ years managing a large team.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to extract and analyze data. Must be able to demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical capability.
- Strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to manage and take part in an operation that spans 7 days/week, 365 days/year.
- Embrace change and adapt to shifting priorities while leading your team to do the same.
- Can leverage a team to get numerous tasks done that drive the organization forward.
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of any challenge that presents itself and implement solutions.
- A unique ability to lead to success while doing so with positivity and collaboration at the forefront.
- A desire to take on a challenge, roll your sleeves up and drive towards success.
Send either a Resume, CV, Short Summary Statement, Cover Letter, or a combination of them all to us. Thanks and looking forward to learning more about you!Apply for this position