FlyCleaners is a dedicated, innovative, and fast-moving team obsessed with improving upon everything we do, every day -- offering a streamlined way to give people back time in their day by eliminating the need to do annoying chores -- and seeing consistent double-digit growth for doing so. We have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Vogue, FoxNews, Bloomberg News, and more. We use technology to deliver superior service, but believe deeply that our business success rests, ultimately, in building a strong, positive customer experience. This starts with the great people we are looking to bring on board.
We are currently looking for Operations Managers in NYC, to help ensure we are operating at our highest potential throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Have you risen through the ranks in every company you ever work for?
- Do you want to have a direct impact on the success of the organization?
- Do you enjoy coaching and mentoring management teams?
- Do you have proven management experience?
- If you said yes to any of the above this is the position for you!
- Minimum of 2-3 years of operations management experience.
- Training, coaching, and development of both management teams and employees.
- A Strong attention to detail.
- Interest in a career in start-ups and entrepreneurship.
- Desire to do more than what is asked.
- Interest in process efficiency and operations.
- Outgoing personality and lots of energy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively.
- Comfort with technology based tools and services.
- Valid drivers license.
- Bachelor's degree.
- People Oriented Leader - enjoys working with employees, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas. Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to "go the extra mile."
Good to know
This position will require some evening and late night hours. Please apply if you are comfortable working these types of hours, including weekends and holidays.
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Vacation Time & many other benefits.
Send either a Resume, CV, Short Summary Statement, Cover Letter, or a combination of them all to us. Thanks and looking forward to learning more about you!Apply for this position