The Director of Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and managing multi-channel acquisition strategies and marketing campaigns that are designed to drive the overall business and FlyCleaners brand and help us build a world class acquisition and retention operation. This position will also lead the ongoing strategy, analysis, and optimization of the FlyCleaners product.
FlyCleaners is an app-based on-demand laundry and dry cleaning business operating in New York City. At FlyCleaners, we believe that free time is priceless and that’s why we’ve committed ourselves to taking away our customers’ least favorite chore. We’re committed to quality and service and on a mission to expand and grow to save all Americans from the tedious task of doing their laundry.
What You'll Do
- Launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition campaigns across all digital and offline channels including but not limited to Social, Mobile, Direct Mail, Street Teams, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting.
- Manage email marketing efforts to boost retention and drive acquisition - including all loyalty, new and lapsed customer campaigns - by AB testing all current and new emails and both marketing and operational emails in our automation flows
- Use data and analytical frameworks to optimize marketing budget by channel mix, geography, demographic targets and creative message while reporting on growth vs. projections
- Test and optimize user experience on mobile apps and web to improve conversion (onboarding flow, push notifications, email, etc.)
- Helping to shape the FlyCleaners brand, including managing junior social media employee
- Partner with/manage outside creative and technical vendors and work closely with internal business partners like product, engineering, operations, and customer service
What You'll Need
- 3 - 5+ years experience in relevant field (acquisition marketing, email marketing, product marketing, digital marketing, media buying or related consulting/strategy position).
- Extremely data-driven and experience with Excel and making metrics-driven recommendations to test, measure and improve programs to senior management
- Proven results in developing, executing, managing and optimizing marketing strategies and programs in support of key business objectives
- Excellent project management skills.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
- Experience with mobile marketing, driving app downloads, app store optimization, Facebook Ads, all a strong plus.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., AppBoy, Kahuna, MailChimp, MixPanel, Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Basic SQL knowledge.
Send either a Resume, CV, Short Summary Statement, Cover Letter, or a combination of them all to us. Thanks and looking forward to learning more about you!Apply for this position