The Digital Marketing Associate will assist in developing and managing multi-channel acquisition strategies and marketing campaigns to meet or exceed our overall business goals. You will bring a customer centric passion to the table with everything that you do across all channels and relationships. You will be responsible for our CRM channels, including our email and notification programs, ensuring that our brand is consistent and strong.
FlyCleaners is an app-based on-demand laundry and dry cleaning business operating in New York City. At FlyCleaners, we believe that free time is priceless and that's why we've committed ourselves to taking away our customers' least favorite chore. We're committed to quality and service and on a mission to expand and grow to save all Americans from the tedious task of doing their laundry.
What You'll Do
- Assist in the management of acquisition campaigns across all digital channels including but not limited to Social, Mobile, Paid Search, Retargeting.
- Leverage omni-channel marketing automation tools to build and manage lifecycle, transactional, and promotional campaigns.
- Craft performance driven messaging through mastery of FlyCleaners' brand voice and strategic direction, industry trends, and consumer insights.
- Help manage the FlyCleaners brand, including app store ranking, social media presence, and product design.
- Identify areas for engagement and revenue growth through email and other messaging channels.
- Assist with development of content assets for marketing campaigns. This includes graphic design, content writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Analyze performance and recommend strategic changes to drive business profitability.
- Assist with developing periodic data analytics reports.
- Partner with outside creative and technical vendors as well as internal business partners such as product, engineering, operations, and customer support.
What You'll Need
- 1 - 3+ years experience in relevant field (acquisition marketing, email marketing, product marketing, or digital marketing).
- Strong analytical, multitasking, and problem solving skills with a data driven approach.
- Familiarity with digital acquisition strategies and tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Experience with graphic design and Excel.
- Creative and strategic thinker with customer centricity at your core.
- A flexible and curious attitude with the ability to build relationships.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
- Experience with mobile marketing, driving app downloads, app store optimization, Facebook Ads, all a strong plus.
- Experience with lifecycle marketing/CRMs, including copy writing, A/B testing campaign variants, and working knowledge of the efficacy of different channels.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., AppBoy/Braze, Amplitude, mParticle, AppsFlyer, Sensortower, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Certification with Google Adwords and/or Facebook Blueprint program a plus.
Send either a Resume, CV, Short Summary Statement, Cover Letter, or a combination of them all to us. Thanks and looking forward to learning more about you!Apply for this position